WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PLAY RESPONSIBLY
Gambling is a form of entertainment, but it should be enjoyed responsibly. It's not a way to earn quick money. You should always avoid chasing losses, never play with money that you can’t afford to lose, and never gamble for money that should go towards rent, bills or other expenses. You should check your activity regularly in the Balance page to keep on top of your money spent.
If you start to feel uncomfortable in any way due to your gambling, you should take a break from playing or even consider self-exclusion.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Support staff who are available 24/7 and they will help you.
Managing Your Playing and Protection Measures
It’s important that our customers enjoy themselves in the casino, but we also understand that for some players, gaming can become a problem. For players who enjoy gambling frequently, it is not uncommon to spend over their budget some of the time. We advise that specific budget plans be made to ensure your gambling expenditure is affordable
We pride ourselves on being fair, transparent and socially responsible and want to protect our players from playing irresponsibly and safeguard you, so you can have a playful, yet responsible gaming experience. This is why we have the ability for you to set deposit limits or entire play limitations, these tools can help you keep control of your gambling and can be found in the My Account section of the casino.
Preventing under age gambling
You must be at least 18 years old to play at BOBAWIN. We undertake checks to ensure that no person under legal age has access to our gaming sites. Provision of inaccurate or dishonest information about a player's age will result in forfeiture of any winnings and may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.Managing your playing
Preventing Underage Gambling
It is illegal for anyone under 18 to gamble for real-money on bobawin.com.
We perform an electronic verification using a third-party data reference company to validate the age and identity of all customers. We reserve the right to ask for age verification information from the player and suspend the player's account until he provides information that verifies appropriate age to our satisfaction. Provision of inaccurate or dishonest information about a player's age will result in forfeiture of any winnings and may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.Managing your playing
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
People with a compulsive gambling problem are likely to answer 'yes' to some of these questions. If you need more help, get in touch with professionals.